Saturday, February 2, 2008

sore elbow joints

i went to the gym with my sister last night and tried to lift weights. well, i didn't try. i did lift weights. just not very heavy weights or for very long. my biceps or triceps don't seem to be sore, but my elbow joints feel a little stiff. i wonder if i did something wrong, or if this is normal? i really don't know. regardless, sitting in the sauna and the jacuzzi was the best part. :)

i started my new job at family video. i'm still in training, so it's still hard to tell if i will like it or not. it doesn't seem too bad, though. my manager (who i think is getting fired or demoted soon) is really cool. about eight years ago he used to hang out with and kissed Summer Glau, of Firefly and Serenity. SO COOL.

umm.. not much else has been going on. i bought a new book called Candy, by Mian Mian. No, i haven't heard of it before and Yes, I judged it by it's cover. I did read the back of it and it sounded really good. it was apparently banned in China when it was first published. I figure a cool cover and it being banned (albeit in china. they ban children there, so it doesn't say too much..) was enough criteria for me to buy it.

i'll keep you posted.

No comments: