Thursday, February 28, 2008

i am a vampire

i was sitting on a comfy chair at the Bean & Leaf, and the sun was shining brightly. This all sounds good, but the sun was really messing up my life at the moment, so I had to switch spots. Now I am in a cold, dark corner of the cafe. much better.

tomorrow joseph and i are going to drive to chicago! we are making a stop in south bend, first. I am very excited for this. I miss having joseph in my every day life.

tonight i might hang out with The Word Play + Jenny. I am also excited for this. I got these passes to see a free screening of City of Men at the main art theater. i feel really important when i get to see a movie before anyone else. especially since i never see movies and am always missing pop culture references.

nothing really is exciting at the moment, though. i am trying to relax and enjoy my free time. oh, i was talking with John earlier about yoga and how expensive it is, and he suggested that I work at the yoga shelter because then i get free yoga. that would be so rad. i think i am going to email them today to see if i can work something out.

No comments: