Monday, February 25, 2008

shit.

time is flying.

i got another request to update my blog (yay!) and my initial thought was, "what? i just updated it like two days ago." turns out I did not. so here i am.

joseph is in town this week. he flew in saturday and jenny and I picked him up from the airport. I love the idea of friends picking up friends from the airport.. it seems really special. and it was. by the time we got his luggage and fought through traffic, and stopped at Chipotle for a burrito, we arrived just in time to see the word play. Literally, we walked in and they started their first song. it was meant to be, obviously. Afterwards we went to Krohn's for a party, but I knew the moment I stepped inside that I didn't want to stay. We stayed for about 20 minutes before I demanded to leave. Instead, we met up with The Word Play at Theios and it was actually a lot of fun. I mean, I was elated because joseph was there, but i've also never really hung out with just the word play before.. it's always been a multi-group thing and so i wasn't sure how it'd flow. but they were lots of fun. I am trying to convince them to put jenny and I on the list for their show with Blind Melon.

anyway.. the past few days have been either work, talking on the phone, or with joseph. I keep having really great conversations with people about life.

scand scand scand.

and now i am exhausted. i've been sleeping terribly. I attribute it to excitement and too much coffee. unfortunately i've picked up the habit of drinking coffee again. I am hoping I will stop again soon, because it really messes with my sleep schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO JEALOUS that you get to hang with Joseph!

Unknown said...

OMG. I want scand.