Sunday, February 10, 2008

something besides the weather.

it always makes me feel good when i get a requent to update my blog.

lets see.. my life really isn't that exciting, but if i only speak of the highlights, it might seem that way:

in yoga class this morning, the yoga instructor did this crazy realignment to my spine. it felt so cool. we had just finished this semi-intense series of asanas and we were resting on our stomaches and during that time he came to me and started poking around my spine. he told me to breathe into the spot he was touching and on my exhale he pressed down in this really bizzare way and.. i don't even know.. but it felt amazing.

today at work i watched The Last Unicorn, one of my favorite childhood movies. it is a really dark, twisted kids movie. the best kind. and, it has unicorns in it. who doesn't love a unicorn? AND, check out the fantastic animation:




More later.. for now I am meeting my sister at a cafe. we are going to drink really good tea and play scrabble. AND, the workers here are really cute, so that is always a plus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally own that movie. I had no idea that we share this childhood treasure!

Anonymous said...

i love that movie. i used to watch it all the time as a kid. i even wrote a song about it in high school. i want to see it again soon. come visit!