Friday, January 18, 2008

living vicariously

today (well, really the past few days) I have been ignoring my life because I have been consumed with veronica mars' life. I just finished the second season, and I keep having to tell myself to not start the third for at least a few days. this way I can give my life the attention it deserves.

So, I passed the crazy family video exam and have an interview tomorrow afternoon. it was supposed to be today, but they had to reschedule because something came up. Seems like a theme today. I was also supposed to hang out with a new, potential friend, but i am thinking there was a miscommunication because it was just me and my journal. oh well, i am pretty used to going solo at cafes.

i also decided to give up (for now) on reading the fountainhead. it's really good so far, but i have some serious mental blocks reading a book that long. so, i am going to start reading this book by banana yoshimoto. I read two of her books already and liked them a lot. plus, banana.

1 comment:

the littlebear project said...

I would like to know about the interview.

You should pick up Fountainhead again once you are ready, it is exceptional.

Their names are Sputnik and Warner