Friday, March 28, 2008

sleeping in

this morning i didn't wake up until 10:45am. Yesterday I didn't get up until 10:30am. Maybe tomorrow I will sleep until 11! I doubt that, because I love suzanne's morning vinyasa class too much to sleep through it.

I started doing flyering for the yoga shelter in exchange for free yoga. I spoke with Steve, the owner, about working something out for yoga because I am struggling with money and he didn't even hesitate. The exchange literally took 3 minutes before i had a month unlimited pass. So the other day I went to Birmingham to put fliers in local businesses there, and people had a lot of animosity. I thought it was weird and it made me feel like i was some unwanted solicitor. Then, I went to Royal Oak to flier, and I literally ran out of fliers. The community there is so much more supportive and welcoming than Birmingham. It was totally bizarre.

Not much else... my sister Nicole made banana cream pie for easter and it was SO GOOD. My mom made rice pudding which was also delicious. It has inspired me to try and make it vegan style, since I like soymilk better. And I think I'll use brown rice, too. this is all a plan, anyway.

AND! I get to go to DC the end of April to visit meghan!! This make me very excited.
AND! the weekend after that I get to go to Seattle to visit joseph!!

Can April be almost over yet??

1 comment:

the littlebear project said...

I am excited for your free yoga! We will have to go when you are here. Hopefully there will be a good class at Georgetown Yoga!

yay! I cannot wait for you to get here. AND, I am bunking with you. Nate can sleep with the fishes! (by fishes I mean kittens)