Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oolong formosa

that's the type of tea i am currently drinking, and it's delicious. I almost always get the gunpowder green, but my life is changing drastically, why not my tea consumption?

yesterday nicole came into town and so i got to hang out with both sisters at the same time. we drank coffee and shopped and it was really fun. i also got a pair of brown rocketdogs for 8 dollars, which also made me happy.

today i have had nothing to do all day, so i laid in bed for awhile, and have been reading/writing/internetting most of the day at bean and leaf. it's been good, but i'm feeling a little restless now. i'll take the breather, though, because i seriously feel like my mind has been racing nonstop for the past two weeks. just so much stuff has been going on. it's really nothing too crazy, but i typically just close myself off to these types of things, so i'm not used to it.

another tidbit: i got into UIC! I won't know about funding, so it doesn't help my decision currently, but I did just decline to UBC. The idea of moving so far away was really stressing me out. as sad as i am about not getting to do that program, and not live by the mountains and the ocean simultaneously.. i feel good with the decision. the releif outweighs the sadness.

so, steven, we are one step closer to being chicago roomies!

and, meghan, i need to come to dc sometime soon and ashtanga with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happiness!

the littlebear project said...

I hope you pick Chicago. I am planning a trip there in September. I mean, Michigan would obviously be convenient too.

I cannot wait to Ashtanga together! I loved the studio and the instructor. Look for a blog about it later today!