Monday, May 26, 2008

two for free movies

so i just got back from the longest bike ride i've ever embarked on. For the cycling enthusiasts it will seem like no big deal, but for me it was.

it started the other day when i rode my bike to Rob's for a bonfire and felt so good about not having to drive. i got excited and motivated and found myself thinking that i could bike to work and back. so today i decided to ride my bike to family video (i wasn't working) to see how long it would take. I think i am really fast because it only took about 32 minutes to ride 8 miles. granted i was a bit sweaty by the time i got there, but it didn't seem that bad! AND, there is a new policy where workers get the 2/$1 movies for free, so I rented



and



and i am still motivated/excited so i think i am going to ride my bike to yoga tomorrow morning instead of driving! we'll see how i feel in the morning though.

No comments: