Sunday, April 20, 2008

never say never

so i am getting over being sick. i used to say that i never get sick, but apparently i am a liar because i got sick. and it was terrible! i spent the first two days denying that i was sick, one day spent completely bedridden and today i am feeling a bit better but have to take it easy because in a few days i will be on a plane to DC!

but yesterday when i was at work, hyped up on caffeine, kevin AND christy visited me! it was very exciting. I love getting visitors at work. It's like a breath of fresh air. Just the pick-me-up I needed.

Today I am trying really hard to not exert myself. I have more energy, so I want to do things like clean and go to yoga and it's really hard to relax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember the time I visited you at urban and got kicked out?